Join us for a relaxing and calming journey hearing soothing Pianos while viewing Pebble Beach California waves in 360° degree around a famous and historical spot. Meditate while watching the sparkling crystal like waves. Isochronic music and sounds will help you achieve a state of mindfulness and achieving a state of Zen. Song also features a soft harp intermittently between the dueling pianos. Meditation and mindfulness is known to have the power to cure your anxiety, mind, sleep, tension, mental-state and body. Learn to sleep again and focus with Psychologist secrets to gaining control and balance over your life. These audio and video meditation tools can be paired with progressive muscle relaxation instructions below.
Practicing progressive muscle relaxation
1. Loosen clothing, take off your shoes, and get comfortable.
2. Take a few minutes to breathe in and out in slow, deep breaths. 3. When you’re ready, shift your attention to your right foot. Take a moment to focus on the way it feels.
4. Slowly tense the muscles in your right foot, squeezing as tightly as you can. Hold for a count of 10.
5. Relax your foot. Focus on the tension flowing away and how your foot feels as it becomes limp and loose.
6. Stay in this relaxed state for a moment, breathing deeply and slowly. virtual reality
7. Shift your attention to your left foot. Follow the same sequence of muscle tension and release.
8. Move slowly up through your body, contracting and relaxing the different muscle groups.
9. It may take some practice at first, but try not to tense muscles other than those intended.
Produced, Filmed and Edited by: Liquid Laboratory Studio
© Liquid Laboratory Studio All rights reserved
Pebble Beach California 360° VR Piano music Virtual Reality Meditative and Calming Relaxing song